As a convenient teaching companion, we provide direct and personalized learning support in numerous subjects, including:
As a registered DOE vendor, the GetATutor.com platform currently serves schools in the NYC area.
• promote innovative instructional solutions such as online 1:1 academic support for low performing students,
• have students who qualify for free/reduced lunch such as Title I,Title III, and Contract for Excellence (C4E), can allocate funding to GetATutor.com using Vendor ID # ONL999031 01.
– Yes, teachers can create an account and add each of the students. Once added, the students’ corresponding subjects & grades are chosen, then homework assignment files can be attached to the session, along with notes to the tutor.
– Teachers can then schedule the session (at least 24 hours prior to desired time). Once done, they can access the session either through the button under the “upcoming sessions” section or via email link.
– Once the session has taken place, the tutor will create a report for the teachers. Teachers will also be linked to a live look-in from a third-party device, without the student’s or the tutor’s knowledge. All sessions are recorded for safety purposes, as well as for later reference.
– The student will not have a personal account. Sole access and control of the account will be given to the teacher.
– Teachers will add materials to the session. However once live, the student can upload anything they need to the whiteboard in real-time, as they work through problems with the tutor.